This website contains links to the websites of other companies, which are not under the control of only provided as a service offer for the users. If you use such a link you will leave the Apprepo website. Apprepo cannot check all websites of other companies, it has no influence on and accepts no responsibility for these websites and their contents. In particular the inclusion of such links on the Apprepo website does not mean that Apprepo advertises these products, services, contents, information or the material offered or that there is a connection between Apprepo and the aforementioned. Access to a website of other companies via a link on this website is the sole responsibility of the user. Apprepo is not liable for linked contents.
The contents of this website are provided without any warranty of any kind, in particular for their correctness, completeness or suitability for certain purposes and, with regard to the contents, for their freedom from third-party rights and the non-infringement of intellectual property. Apprepo may make changes to the content of this website at any time without prior notice. We make every effort to keep the content of this website up to date, but are not obliged to update it. Apprepo assumes no guarantee for the accessibility, technical usability and freedom from viruses of the internet pages or transmitted files.
The use of the contents provided on this website is at the sole risk of the user. Apprepo or third parties mentioned on this website are not liable for possible damages. This does not apply in the case of intent and in the event that liability is mandatory by law. If the use of this website or the contents offered on it leads to damage to your equipment or your data, Apprepo will not assume any costs for this.
In addition to the generally regulated liability modalities, the following additional regulations apply to the use of Apprepo content: Apprepo accepts no liability if the information and information provided is misused contrary to its express purpose for self-diagnosis or self-treatment. The same applies if a necessary consultation with a doctor does not take place on the basis of the information and information provided. Apprepo accepts no liability for contents made available for retrieval, unless it is a matter of intentional or grossly negligent misinformation. In view of the general informative character of the offer, liability in cases of slight negligence is excluded.
Apprepo is entitled to block, partially or completely remove all or certain data of a user without prior notice or warning, or not to store the data provided by the user for uploading, provided that Apprepo has the justified assumption that
(1) constitute defamation or libel for other natural or legal persons
(2) violate protected rights such as copyrights and ancillary copyrights, trademark and other labelling rights, patent rights, business secrets or confidentiality agreements,
(3) cause damage to persons or property or harass persons in any other way
(4) violate the rights of other persons, such as the protection of privacy or the general right of personality,
(5) contain pornographic, obscene, otherwise indecent and offensive as well as illegal contents/data/references,
(6) incite or promote illegal and unconstitutional acts
(7) be liable to criminal or civil prosecution in accordance with applicable law
(8) and/or if the legitimate assumption exists that the user violates these conditions of participation.
Apprepo can update or change these conditions of participation at any time. The conditions of participation are binding in their respective version.
Hamburg, March 2020